Wednesday, 9 April 2014


I did these a little while ago, but am just getting round to posting them. They are collagraphs made using matte board, sand paper, carborundum and putty and are a progression from some collaging I did last year some time. They are pretty quick tests I made, just so I could see if this is a route that is worth pursuing... and I think it just might be. So, that is really what I am working on right now. I suppose my recent trip down to Utah might have spurred me on to continue this work, what with all the super cool Geological features down there.

One is quite a bit darker than the other simply because I was experimenting with the degree to which I wiped the 'plates'.

No comments:

Post a Comment