Thursday 7 February 2013

Animal Masks

Something I also came up with just before the holidays was these masks. I am hoping to expand my selection of animal choices in the future too. I have these up at the GCVA along with my prints so we will see if anyone is interested in them.
These are a bit of a shout out to my 9 year old self - a true nature nerd who was always nerding out on animal facts and watching documentaries.




Each mask is hand screen printed, with some additional inkjet printing for the text. There are some instructions of how to cut these out and attach some elastic to form the masks as well as a few short facts about each wonderful Alaskan creature.

Future ideas include Arctic foxed (in both summer and winter), a brown bear and some more birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment