Sunday 2 October 2011

UAA

I am back at UAA for the Autumn semester helping out as the lab technician. I have decided to try and learn just about as much as I can and to become a lot more prolific. I ordered a stack of paper so now I just have to work my way through it.

This is the view from studio windows that stretch the length of one wall. It's a nice place to be able to work.



I am off to Portland this week and along the way will stop in at a print workshop to take a look around and try and get an understanding for what goes into setting up a print studio. It seems like Anchorage could use one. I have some images of some images that were inspired by the beautiful hoar frost we get up here. Images of new work are long overdue, but it will have to wait until I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment